Guaymay Alliance Credit Union (GACU) is a an organisation of people that save together and lend to each other at an affordable rate of interest.
It is owned by its members and is run by volunteers (committees and board of directors) to represent members' interests.
Each member has an equal say in the running of the credit union, irrespective of how much savings he or she holds.
NOTICE OF 38TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Thirty-eighty (38th) Annual General Meeting of the Guaymay Alliance Credit Union Cooperative Society Limited will be held on Saturday 14th June 2014 at bpTT’s Conference Center, Albion Plaza, Queen’s Park West, Port of Spain, beginning at 9:30 a.m.
1. Reading and confirmation of Minutes of the 37th Annual General Meeting.
2. Matters arising from the Minutes of the 37th Annual General Meeting.
3. Receive the Reports of the Board of Directors, Credit Committee, Supervisory Committee and the Audited Financial Statements for the periods 1st June, 2012 to 31st December 2012 and 1st January 2013 to 31st December 2013.
4. Budget for the year ending 31st December 2014.
5. Reading and consideration of Resolutions.
6. Amendments to Bye Laws.
7. Election of Officers for the new term.
8. Conduct of General Business.
For more details kindly download our AGM Brochure